Want to know more about the RVP training process?
Rserving® is here to help you get the training you and your employees need to be RVP certified for the state of Alabama.
Here's a brief overview of the training process:
- Check out our online information or contact us at 800-247-7737. We have a detailed training document that we'll be glad to go over with you.
- If you're ready to sign up, you can set-up an employer account and pay the $95 set-up fee online.
- Send scans or fax your Alabama ABC liquor licenses to us.
- Read through and sign contract for training with Rserving.
- Work with Rserving® to document your establishment policies to be included in the course.
- Go over training details and questions with an Rserving® representative.
- Train employees for a discounted price (new RVP applicants have a 90 day window to complete employee training).
- For initial RVP certification, submit the RVP application & Report of Server, Seller, and Manager training to the ABC Board along with the $35 surcharge per license. For changing course providers (if you are currently RVP certified), submit your Change of Course Provider form to the ABC Board.
- Rserving® will mail your policy signs to be posted at customer entrances and where alcoholic beverages are displayed for purchase.
- Once certified, train all new employees within 30 days of hire.
- Follow-up on training with semi-annual meetings (material provided by Rserving).
Rserving® is here to help you with every step of the RVP training and certification process. Contact us at 800-247-7737 for more information about training.